Sunday, February 19, 2017

Part of our long weekend

We are pretty excited about all this warm weather, and a long weekend with no set plans. So that means busting out a few projects at home & treating the boys to some fun.

Friday is our being lazy & grocery shopping day. Not a whole lot of people shop Friday nights so that's a win in my book! 

Saturday I finally decided to grab a shovel and get to work on this* project I've had pinned on my Pinterest for quite some time. Later we dropped Maks off for some one-on-one Jammy time (what they call my mother in-law) while we took the big boys out to a fancy dinner & ice cream. Jake ended up getting sick in Cold Stone's parking lot, but still managed to keep down some cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears.

Today Derek poured & leveled the concrete while Owen and I were at his first 4-H meeting. He had such a fun time playing and making new friends. He can't wait to go back to next month's meeting. I can't wait until he is old enough to show a calf! :)

Image may contain: outdoor














I've also been slowly rearranging the toy room and trying to decide how we should decorate this space. This* is my vision for one of the walls! Hoping to get the navy paint on the wall within the next two days.The stars and constellations will definitely be another weekend's project.  


 Image may contain: one or more people

Here's to unplugging for the next two days 
and taking as many sink baths as possible to fight off these colds.

xoxo

No comments: