Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter break & I'm officially old

things have been & still are so busy around here. I am one exhausted momma. this mommy mushy brain is no joke! 


Today was Owen's Easter party at school, which means I've got the first year of being a room mom under my belt. Definitely couldn't of done it without the other room mom!! 



we are officially on Easter break now!
started off a little rocky -Owen's new medicine was working, but the side effects weren't worth it. so back to square one + an asthma flare up tonight after baseball practice. 

Tomorrow is our only "free" day, if you wanna call it that. Lots to do since Derek told me we have two Easter gatherings at our house this weekend. Friday consists of an ultrasound, baby is fine they are just missing a measurement of the heart, and grocery shopping.
& hopefully I can squeeze in an allergy appointment then too. 


Derek really went overboard with my birthday this year! 
Lots of shopping, a new camera, biggest bouquet of flowers I've ever had (there's 100!) and to top it off, even got me the chocolate ice cream I was craving.

I think I'm going to keep him a bit longer:)

No comments: