Sunday, March 29, 2015

hedgehog + puppy


Owen doesn't have preschool on Fridays, but this past friday was a preschool makeup day. I got this text right after I finished packing his lunch & then the all-call shortly after. We were pretty excited to just hangout at home instead! 


Jake's new book bag also came Friday, so we decided to get a head start on packing for vacation! They've got their blankets & tractors in them, what more could they need ;)

(Alicia, he picked out the hedgehog book bag all on his own. I couldn't help but think you'd love his choice!)

 
Baseball is still going well! The kids are all great & and love to swing those bats. Hopefully we can get them out on the field here soon if the rain holds up. Their first game is home on the 25th and I can't wait to watch them! 
***any t-ball moms or dads wanting to help me in the concession stand for home games would be greatly appreciated!! :) 


We have been so busy lately, I'm glad we visited the bunny a bit early this year. They loved it hence the cheesy smiles :) I also busted out their baskets in record time last night! Only Easter things left to do are dye eggs, fill & hide the plastic eggs, make Owen's school Easter party treat and then throw said party! 

But for now it's time for me to wake up all my boys so we aren't late to church.

xo


No comments: