Tuesday, January 28, 2014

daddy's boys

Dr. Owen tucked me into bed about an hour ago, but I just can't seem to fall asleep. I woke up this morning feeling pretty crummy and of course it's the day of Jake's 18 month check-up. Thankfully Derek took the day off to go with us. Actually, he's been off since Friday, so the boys have been a little spoiled :) in a good way! They both haven't let their daddy out of their sight..he went to go heat the car up before we left this morning & it resulted in a 3 minute cry fest until he returned. Taking bets now on how many times they ask for daddy tomorrow...

Here's what we've been up to

Jake's first haircut 
went to my parents for the weekend & got to see some of our friends<3
my (diaper) bag obsession continues
morning snuggles
daddy & baby playing in the snow
my fluff-a-nutter got a haircut too
now he's frozen
a little finger painting to help get us out of this cabin fever funk 
and a new chalk wall..which Owen made my night by telling me "good job mommy!" 
he loves our new favorite snack he can't eat it fast enough lol 

No comments: