Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day

who knew you could fall in love with a table?! my muffin did an amazing job & thanks father in-law for helping anddd all the wood :) 

our first time hosting Christmas dinner went great, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

This was what I was waiting for Christmas morning...
all of my boys' reactions :) 
it's my favorite part.

clearly 8:30 was waaay too early for our baby. Must of been that late night partying at Aunt Deb's! 



the boys got trucks, tractors, turtles & trains and their first car!

We haven't gotten to take it outside yet, but boy am I thankful for my big living room! 

While the boys were playing, hubby and I started on Christmas dinner. 
ham, mash potatoes, rolls, beans, cranberry salad, deviled eggs...my mouth is watering. It was all so good! 

and we all fit at my new table.
and that's exactly what I wanted
:)

No comments: