Wednesday, October 17, 2012

him & her

What would you be happy doing for hours on end?
her: shopping!!
him: hangout out with Owen in the garage building something

What is one thing you always disagree on as a couple?
her: where to go or what to have for dinner
him: who's turn it is to change diapers, make bottles, etc.

What is one thing you always agree on?
her: how to raise our boys
him: same

If you had the money to buy your significant other any one thing right now what would you buy them?
her: the bmw he wants
him: buy her the perfect country house she wants

What food do you HATE?
her: sauerkraut
him: onions

What value or principle, if any, are you a true advocate for?
her: if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all
him: sterilization should be legal

What will your firstborn daughters name be? (or what would your next daughter's name be?)
her: no more babies for us but we had Addison picked out
him: Addison Bell

What is your biggest pet peeve?
her: chewing with your mouth open
him: when people learn how to be helplessness just to have other people help them

If you could have any single superpower what would it be and why?
her: read peoples minds because then I'd really know how some of my "friends" think of me & why they constantly blow me off. Glad I have the 4 amazing girls I have as best friends :)
him: the power to sneeze $100 bills

If you got a life supply subscription to any magazine, what magazine would you choose?
her: probably people
him: mother earth news

What was your favorite subject in school? (lunch and recess don't count)
her: any type of science
him: politics & government

You just scored $5. What do you spend it on?
her: ice cream!
him: gas for my truck

What were your thoughts when you first met your other half?
her: "wow jake was right, i do like him!" (I guess I should do a post of how we met, its quite funny)
him: "boy she pinches butts good!"
(now i really need to explain myself!!)

If you could punch a company/business in the face, who would you want to punch?
her: the company who Derek's school loans are through or the financial guy we had while buying our house. (he was such a lazy pig!)
him: my school loans

What did you do on your favorite date with one another?
her: camping in our backyard at our old house
him: skiing

If you had $1,000,000 and you HAD to spend it, what would you do with it?
her: pay off all our school loans
him:  pay all our debt off

What does your dream vacation look like?
her: disney cruise
him: hammock between 2 palm trees & lots of beer

What is your favorite television show?
her: american pickers, pawn stars & bachelor/bachelorette
him: Yukon men & revolution

When did you first know you were going to marry your spouse?
her: when our already long distance relationship got harder by me going off to college & him visiting every other weekend :)
him: after she moved in with me

What is your fondest memory as a child?
her: playing this game my brother & I made up called "the run thing"
him: camping

Your house is on fire. What five items do you grab before you leave?
her: purse, blanket, my car, bear from my brother & photo album
him: underwear, wallet, phone, wedding picture and our son's big framed baby pictures

What physical feature do you love most about yourself? (we are answering for each other)
her: I love his butt :)
him: her smile

Who is someone you wish you were closer to?
her: my dad & brother in-laws
him: pending

What quality do you have that you hope your kids inherit?
her: sense of humor
him: orneriness

What is something you're scared of?
her: losing my husband or boys
him: death in general

What is a household chore you HATE doing?
her: folding/ironing clothes
him: taking out the trash

Future son's name?
her: we have our two boys, Owen & Jake
him: oops.

Describe your other half in 3 words.
her: handsome, smart, hardworking
him: milf, beautiful, strong


If you weren't currently married/dating your other half, where do you think you would you be?
her: living up by Kent State
him: back home on the farm

What does your other half do for you on your bad days to make you happy?
her: lets me vent, lets me have me time
him: hugs me, lets me vent

Who is your celebrity crush?
her: Adam Levine
him: Megan Fox

If you could redo anything about your wedding what would you do differently?
her: oh boy! if only you all knew about a certain someone someones at my wedding. I tell my husband all the time I wish I could redo it just to take her out of our wedding party & not to invite her mother. Long story short, her mom embarrassed and yelled at me on my wedding day. Not a fond memory I have every time I think of my wedding
him: not have a few certain people there


What music did you grow up on?
her: country
him: country and 80's rock & roll

What was your favorite wedding gift?
her: i love the afghan with our names on it
him: gazebo my dad built for us

Desert island- Only 5 people can be there with you.Who would you want them to be?
her: derek, brittney, mo & my two boys
him: wife, our 2 boys, my younger brother Devin and our dog

What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
her: trick or treating
him: being spooked (someone in the neighborhood starts it, you basically play ding dong ditch with halloween gifts. After you've been spooked, you go spook two other houses that don't have the "spooked" sign taped in their window)

What is one superficial benefit of being married? (i.e. someone to split chores with, someone to rub your back, etc.)
her: having a sleepover every night! :) 
him: knowing that someone is always there for you

What do you do for a living?
her: stay at home momma
him: rehabilitation counselor & has a private practice

What do you consider "you song?" (or what was your first dance?)
her: first dance was "my best friend"
him: addicted by saving abel 


whew! that was a bit long. kudos to you if you read through that all :)
cuddling time<3

xo

No comments: