Sunday, October 21, 2012

family picture day

Let me just start off by saying, the last like minute of the Buckeye game was amazing!!
Got Owen & myself some new OSU gear to wear for the next game :)


Thursday- Derek bought me a new phone, so I am now in the new iPhone loop! I was rocking the very first iPhone that came out, I was way over due for an upgrade! Needless to say, I love my new phone. Thanks hunny :)

Friday- My parents came over to play with the boys so Derek & I could go to the Circleville Pumpkin Show. I wanted to take the boys so bad, but if you have ever been, you know how jam packed it is there! Not a good place for a wondering two year old & a three month old. The only picture I managed to get was of the huge pumpkin pie! This little bakery made it, they also make the best pumpkin donuts. They had a line out the door for those bad boys! We had to try them so we brought a half dozen home.


Saturday- Derek had his private practice stuff, so the boys & I went over to visit my parents for a few hours. Did you know it was sweetest day? We took our two little sweetie's out to dinner and shopping. Owen got his first transformer, bumblebee of course. Those things are so hard to figure out! Daddy was a pro at it though.

Today- We had family pictures taken at the Jeffrey Mansion in Bexley. It's so beautiful there. There was so much going on it was hard for Owen to focus. Jake just slept the entire time. Hopefully we got some good ones to choose from!! After our pictures, something happened that very rarely happens! I went grocery shopping all by myself!! I was in and out with everything I needed, no bottles or screaming toddler. I think other mommy's can relate :)

They both wanted to be held, I just wish it was switched!
I'm three months old!!

I miss you already weekend, you sure do fly bye.

No comments: