Friday, September 21, 2012

Today is my husbands 29th birthday!
The boys and I decided to give him his present last night so he could take it to work today. I didn't get the chance to take a picture but it looked something like this:

(picture from pinterest)

He always likes to have snacks at work..oh minus the beer. It stayed home in the fridge :)
He also got homemade cards & pictures from the boys & a funny card from me!
When he got home we had Planks pizza, his birthday Yuengling beer and home made cupcakes!!



Owen was such a big help today! I would put the icing on the cupcakes & he would put the sprinkles on. He was doing great till about the 5th one then decided he needed to taste test one. He was one big chocolatey mess! I managed to clean his hands off before he insisted that Jake wanted him to feed him.

He makes my heart melt with how much he loves his brother<3



such a proud chocolatey big brother!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!! 
we all love you so much<3






2 comments:

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

This is such a cute idea!!

Hannah
cjnmommarazzi.blogspot.com

raisealittlecain said...

Thanks!! If it wasn't for pinterest I don't know what I'd do lol He is so hard to shop for!