Thursday, September 20, 2012

This week sure has gone by fast!
Maybe it's because I'm getting use to taking both boys out on my own & we've just been going everywhere. I still get stared at & people make faces, but you know what, I'm not sorry I look like I'm 16 with two kids. At your age I'll look 25 so screw you :)
I hate how judgmental people are now a days!!!

On a happier note, Derek's birthday is tomorrow. He isn't too thrilled but the boys & I are excited! Today we went to Giant Eagle and got a bunch of birthday supplies :) Owen helped me make the fun-fetti cupcakes daddy requested.


Of course he had to test it!
He's a pretty good baker for being two. He even picked out mickey mouse cupcake liners because daddy would like them. haha!


Jake slept most of the time, but finally got up to entertain us with his cute cooing sounds :)
Grandpa called us just as we were finished making cupcakes so we could come visit him at work!
The entire 15 minute car ride I got to listen to Doc McStuffins & Owen saying "pap pap" on repeat. I wish I would of had my camera when he saw pap pap. It was the cutest thing to watch him run up to my dad like I use too.



Hope everyone has a great weekend!!



No comments: