Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pretty sure this is how my baby & toddler think:

  •  I know she's carrying eights grocery bags but what's another 25lbs of toddler love? My legs are tired.
  •  Daddy was so happy to see me at 4:45 this morning he cried just a little bit. It was beautiful.
  •  Maybe instead of time outs we should both take responsibility for the situation that led up to me doing what I did and make sure the next time I need a snack, it is available and ready.
  •  Momma is out of breath and disheveled. She didn't fall off a mountain. She tried to get me dressed.
  •  Stole some chips. Eating behind a curtain. Invisible.

Hubby didn't get home till 8:30 tonight. He had his first "consumer" for his private practice, so I am one tired momma!

sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite :)

No comments: