Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lydia

My parents got my brother & I a puppy almost 15 years ago. She moved with us to Columbus, came to every family reunion, sent me off to college & even became an "aunt" to my two boys. Lydia has aged a lot. She can only hear the high pitch screams of my toddler and the thunder from a storm. She stumbles up and down the steps, making us believe she is almost blind. She has the age spots and her once dark peppered color coat, is now all gray. Tomorrow she will be able hear and see again. She won't be hurting anymore.
It's really hard for me to grasp the concept that in less than 24 hours my furry sister will no longer be here. Everything good comes to an end though.
Love you pup!


Tyler is up there waiting for you and I know he will be so happy to have you back!

No comments: