Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lesson's my boys have taught me.....

Stop freaking out about the mess! There's always time to clean, but how often do we get to make mud pies?
Love me, even when I'm bad. I'll only be this age once.
Be patient. I do everything for a reason, but I don't know enough words yet to give you an explanation.
Let me do it. I know you can do it faster & better, but sometimes experience is the best teacher.
Don't expect too much of me. I want to do what you ask and make you happy, but I'm still little.
Don't try to reason with me when I'm having a tantrum. Trust me, I can't hear you over my own screaming.
Don't keep asking me if I've been good. I'm not even sure what that means, but if I was bad I'd never admit it.
Set limits. I can't actually eat a whole box of cookies, I just want to see if I'd get away with it.
Don't let me think that you are perfect. I feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only one who makes mistakes sometimes.

<3

No comments: