Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will forever being tell you all thank you & loving all of your sweet messages and posts. Knowing we have such supportive friends and family really makes this journey a bit easier. So thank you for taking time out of your day to message us, ask how we are doing, praying, commenting on our Maks videos, and even "liking" a picture. It doesn't go unnoticed, especially on the tough days♡

Today we have another appointment at Children's Hospital in the neurology department. These particular appointments last between three and four hours long. Definitely not one of our favorite things to attend. Then add on any extra stuff (blood work, EEG, urine sample,...) and bam, we are there pretty much all day! Derek and I are hoping today has no surprise tasks after our appointment--keep your fingers crossed for us.


Speaking of appointments, guess what we are in the works of?
School for Maks. yeah I know. I can't believe it either, but it's happening.
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it yet, so many mixed emotions. Scared, happy, worried, but excited. It helps so much knowing my mom in-law works there & Maks will be seeing his old (very first PT he had) therapist while he is there. Our meeting with the school is in the process of being scheduled, so we will know more soon!

Time to continue this busy week--next up on the list is trying out horse therapy!
I'm excited & hope he loves it.

xoxo

No comments: