Thursday, January 11, 2018

A year + some

I didn't even realize we are (way) past our one year mark of therapy!


This little gem showed up in my timehop today & I couldn't believe how much Maks has learned.
I still remember our very first PT session, so many tears and lots of screaming. We were simply working on tummy time & being able to hold his head up. The weeks after that were the same. Finally he was getting stronger and we were able to work on his four point stance (hands and knees, crawling position). A year ago that's where we were. As of yesterday he is learning how to walk using a walker. So much time, patience, and love in the past 365 days.
I wish I could capture every moment of therapy--Maks has really been crushing his goals lately & I've been coming home so excited to tell Derek. He usually asks if I got a picture or a video. Half the time my phone is playing music for Maks and the other half I'm living so much in the moment, it's buried in the diaper bag.


Here's to another great year at therapy Maks--you sure are one awesome, determined little babe.

xoxo

No comments: