Thursday, December 10, 2015

two doctor appointments

hello december! 
and above average temperatures--you are looking mighty fine ;) 
I think this is the first time, in my 25 years of life, that I've been really okay without a white Christmas. I'm just not feeling the snow this year. Which might be why it's taken me 687 days to decorate for Christmas. Or it could be the kids & not enough hours in my day!


monday I took this guy to the doctor with the start of pink eye. so glad I caught it early & treatment wasn't very long :) his school wanted him out for 24 hours so we enjoyed an extra day off!


back to the doctors today for this little guy's sixth month checkup--which worked out great for his allergy & eczema situation. This is what a "bad day" of his skin looks like. So the majority of this well visit was to ditch our old plan and try something new. we left with four prescriptions (two are just vitamins) so I really hope these will work & make him less uncomfortable. 

Weights: 16 1/2 pounds

Height: 24 1/2 inches

Likes: Sophie the giraffe, boobie milk, squash (baby food), nursing blanket, baths/showers

Dislikes: lotion rubbed on his body, loud noises, shots, changing clothes



Last weekend we had one of Derek's work Christmas parties. Santa always shows up and it's pretty much the cutest thing ever to watch the kids! I think Owen is always the most excited--this year he told Santa that Jake has been bad and doesn't get any presents, then looked back at me and gave me a thumbs up! sometimes these boys are too much :)


only 14 more sleeps till Santa comes
eeeek! :) 

and for real TGIalmostF!!

No comments: