Friday, May 8, 2015

9 month bump

I know I was suppose to finish up my vacation post, it's almost done! But for now let's talk about babies :) 


How far along: 35 weeks - 33 more days till my due date
Gender: it's a surprise! 
Weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes: ive been wearing a few maternity things. I hate hate hate clothes shopping when I'm pregnant, so I'll squeeze my butt and belly into my normal clothes until Derek tells me I look ridiculous :) At home you'll find me in basketball shorts and t-shirts. It's all about being cool and comfy nowadays. 
Sleep: starting to get way uncomfortable. my heartburn is so bad at night time + getting up to pee every hour...the struggle is real friends. 
Best moments this month: going on our first big family vacation for sure! getting our huge new refrigerator & seeing my best friend :)
Worst moments this month: just all the heartburn
Miss anything: enjoying a beer with the hubs & shaving my legs without getting winded
Movement: so much movement it's crazy!
Cravings: no real huge cravings, the other day it was Oreos. 
Queasy or sick: just starting to get a little nauseous the other day with some pressure down there. Makes me think baby is turning down south? 
Looking forward to: swimming, summer break & finding out what baby is!!



No comments: