Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ultrasound stuff

as most of you know, via Facebook, we had our ultrasound yesterday! 


Baby was super active! We even had to stop and make a few laps to hopefully "rock" the baby to sleep. 

when we went to pick up the boys, they asked "where's the baby?!" 
after reminding them the baby doesn't come out till it gets warm, we got a disappointed "awwwwww" 


They weren't too sure about the pictures we had to show them either. Sorry boys, that's as close as its gunna get. 

So far we have about a billion votes for girl and 3 for boy! hahaa 
I'm still undecided. I haven't felt set on anything yet & I think it's because it doesn't matter to me. I'm excited either way! 

I promise that's all the baby 3.0 stuff I'll post for awhile & we'll get back to the normal stuff ;) 


like our wild two year old who is a pro at getting out of his crib! Little does he know, I don't care where he naps as long as he sleeps.
mommy win!



No comments: