Monday, February 4, 2013

This is probably the most boring post ever.

Our weekend was pretty laid back.
Since Pappy (my father in-law) couldn't come last weekend
(LA Times came all the way to little Bethesda Ohio to interview him. He's a popular man I tell yah!) he came up this Friday afternoon to spend some time with his boys.
There I go with freakishly long sentences again.

I think him & pappy played with every toy he owns!

I always like when he comes.
1) he's a pretty awesome guy
and
2) he is always willing to try my new recipes & eat my jar full of cookies!
I was told to double my batch next time.

Saturday we all just hung out & I went grocery shopping, even though I was dreading it.
Derek turned into Emeril & whipped up a bunch of yummy food!!
(I secretly love that he loves to cook because I don't)

Sunday, Derek had his private practice stuff till noon.
We visited with my parents for a few hours & came home to get some chores done.

Also this weekend Owen has perfected the words:
bird
bug
fish
frog
duck
& turtle

exciting weekend huh?
 
post signature


 

3 comments:

momto8 said...

uneventful peaceful weekends are a blessing!!!
love the photo!!

raisealittlecain said...

Yes they are :)

HomeFor4 said...

with the photo above, the kids look busier than you :)

thank you for linking up with Fun Friday Blog Hop, i hope you're having fun blog hopping!

see you next time, huggies♥
rea