Wednesday, February 6, 2013

not so wordless wednesday- bachelor edition!

The Bachelor really spoiled me this week. Two shows in one week!?
Not that I needed to park my butt on the couch for 4 hours to watch Sean make out with every girl & Tierra's "ineedattention" drama.
But, I did & I'm not ashamed.
 
Derek even joined me for the second night! His comments were rather hilarious.
Sean to one armed Sarah about letting her go home: "This is the hardest decision I've made so far...blah blah"
Derek: "Go find Tierra you know her pee pee's going ba-doing doing doing"
 
Needless to say, I wouldn't mind watching the rest of the season with him :)
 
And can we please talk about Tierra's hypothermia. Seriously this girl does everything for attention.
*she tripped up the steps & had the EMTs come.
*she cries all the time!
*sneaks off to see Sean on other girls date nights
and now this hypothermia nonsense.
Tierra: "This guy better marry me! i'm kidding..."
no she's not.
cray cray for sure!
 
 
Enough bachelor talk.
Today is Wednesday, meaning its a long day for Derek and I.
He has his normal state job till 4:30 then off to his private practice till 10:00!
Which leaves me with the boys all day, not that I'm complaining, I love being a SAHM. Let's just say I give single parents major kudos!!
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday!
surprise coming in 10 days :)
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

FREE MY COKE REWARDS CODES said...

Stopping by from the Blog Hop, I'm your newest follower on bloglovin looking forward t reading some of your Posts, check my blog out when you have a chance

Navin
www.thesoupprince.blogspot.com