Saturday, February 16, 2013

Baby #3!!

No no, I'm not pregnant!
But I did make you think that :)
This is baby #3


meet Charlie :)

Now before you all say
"didn't you just get rid of your other dog?"
"I thought your son was allergic?!"
Let me explain ourselves.

We are dog people. We've both grown up with dogs & got a dog together. It just feels right with one around.
When Owen is around most dogs he breaks out, sneezes a lot and even gets diarrhea.
His best friend was his dog. If you would have seen his face as his dog was taken away, you would of cried. It's a face I never want to see again.
Our house felt so empty without Abbi. We all had our fair share of crying. Owen's routine was a little off, as he's use to letting her out & feeding her.
About a week after she'd been gone, we started researching hypoallergenic dogs. None of them really appealed to us until we saw the labradoodle. I researched high & low and contacted a breeder. Just our luck, they didn't have any. But they did have goldendoodles. I went back to researching and loved what I saw. Derek and I talked about it a lot and decided we'd give it a shot. We needed some kind of four-legged animal in this house!

And in no way is he ever replacing our Abbi. She is still a part of our lives. We still love her like we always have & always will. We just can't be around her :(

Now that that's out of the way...on to cute puppy overload!
 

 


2 comments:

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

How sweet! glad yall found a pup for him :)

Amber Nicole said...

Awww! I'm happy to read this!