Saturday, March 22, 2014

really how did I get so lucky?

I'm going to brag about my husband for a minute because he really is the greatest! 
Owen, Jake and I are all really sick. like really really sick. okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but it still sucks.
around 9:30 last night, Owen came in the kitchen & said "oh no mommy" and that is when the long night started. We were all great on Friday, went shopping, surprised daddy at work, played outside and started a bonfire. 
Derek has cleaned up lots of puke, made sure we are getting plenty to drink and even slept on the floor next to Owen's bed. he threw all of the puke laundry in the wash this morning and tucked us in on the couches with powerade, ginger ale and cartoons. 
And I may of called my mom this morning & told her I needed her...mommas make everything better too!

So glad it's the weekend, I know I wouldn't be able to do all this myself. 
So thanks muffin/daddy we love you!
<3 mommy, bubby & baby bear 

No comments: