Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fat Tuesday!

This momma is definitely glad lent starts tomorrow. I'm giving up all sweets (except my beloved chocolate) so I can start to eat healthier & lose this baby pooch. And by beloved chocolate, I mean just chocolate bars, which I never buy, but you know when its that time of the month homegirls gotta have some sweets!
It doesn't help that my husband bought two cake mixes & two icing tubs last week and when I opened the pantry today they seemed to have moved right to my eye level. I think he's throwing me some hints, so I moved them back to their proper place in the back where I can't see them. Your welcome hunny!

 
 
Back to making some valentines!


1 comment:

mail4rosey said...

We've got frosting in the 'fridge that's been calling my name. Going to have to decorate something tonight just to get rid of it! ;)