Sunday, December 30, 2012

what we've been up to:
 *playing in the snow multiple times!

*riding tractors in Sears
 
*Spent the afternoon shopping with Rachael & Matt. I finally got myself a little nativity scene.

* Making & drinking the best hot chocolate ever!! (and cookies)
hot chocolate beard!

*Playing in the new blow up fort from Aunt Kalyn and Uncle Gabe
he could hardly wait for dad to finish blowing it up!
I love my fort!!

*Putting away the Christmas tree and decorations


Can't wait to smooch all my boys at midnight tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

I'm sort of jealous that you have your Christmas tree and decorations down and put away already! I've been trying to get David to help me with it for 2 days now (even thought I BEGGED on the 26th to get rid of em. haha) and he just keeps putting it off. I think he's avoiding it because it's too much effort! HA!

raisealittlecain said...

Haha I hate taking the tree down!! I had to make myself do it yesterday when Derek was home to watch the babies. Good luck taking yours down! Lol