Thursday, November 15, 2012

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Jess over at City Sequins!! This is such a cute idea :)

The Rules:
1. Every tagged person must tell 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the person who tagged you asked.
3. Ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you are going to tag. Please tag blogs with 200 followers or less.
4. Mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag them back.
 
 
11 Things About Me:
1. I have a weird obsession with Swiffers. I have every one except the swiffer vac...hoping Santa brings it for me :)
2. I've lived in Ohio my whole life but in five different cities.
3. My dream job is to work in a juvenile correction facility.
4. I stopped dancing after my freshman year of college. I wish I hadn't.
5. My mom says I make the best no bake cookies. Send me your address & I'll let you be the judge.
6. I got married at the age of 21.
7. I have one older brother.
8. Eight is my favorite number.
9. I miss living in the country
10. Kent State University was the only college I applied for & I got accepted.
11. My biggest fear is dying/not being here to raise my boys.


Questions from Jess
1.  What was the best vacation you have ever been on?
I have a couple. Alaskan cruise, Cancun, Disney World and Bush Gardens in Florida.
2.  If you could go back to any age, how old would you be and why?
I'd be 21 so I could experience my wedding again, but without a certain girl & her mother who ruined it for me.
3.  Where is your favorite place to shop?
I don't really have a favorite..lately its been Kohl's and Forever 21
4.  Heels or flats?
flats
5.  What is your most embarrassing story ever?
hmmm...probably when I got de-pants in front of a group of friends.
6.  If you could pack your bags and move anywhere in the world for a year, where would you go?
Italy
7.  Who is your celebrity crush?
Adam Levine
 
8.  What was the best concert you have ever been to?
Rascal Flatts. My parents surprised me real good though with N'Sync tickets when I was younger.
9.  Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a stress reliever & to kind of have a diary of my life.
10.  What is your favorite blog to read daily?
I have a couple favorites
11.  What is your favorite tv show?
bachlor/bachlorette
sister wives 
american pickers


Questions For Bloggers I've Tagged
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What was/is the best day of your life?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is your number one priority in life?
6. Beer or wine?
7. Who is your role model?
8. Do you have a favorite sport?
9. Do you have a favorite blog that you have to read? If so, share the name and link. :)
10. How long have you lived in your current city?
11. What is your favorite day of the week & why?

Blogs I've Tagged
 

2 comments:

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

such a cute idea!

Brandi said...

How fun! Thanks for the tag! :)